What Makes Us Different?
We strive to create and preserve your financial resources through ethical and practical life solutions.
- Our common welfare should come first. This depends upon unity of purpose, respect for each other, and each of us meeting our respective responsibilities for an effective working relationship.
- While we have worldly rules and regulations we must follow (FINRA, SEC, IRS, etc.), our supreme authority in all we do is God. We must remember that God is the owner and we are but managers of the talents and gifts that He has given to us.
- Our primary requirement for taking on new clients is their willingness to work with us in a professional, courteous manner. Examples of this include: willingness to meet with us on a scheduled basis, provide requested information, complete forms, and return our phone calls. We expect our clients to require the same of us.
- We are independent financial advisers with Bradford Financial Center, working through United Planners as our Broker/Dealer. We handle most types of financial services (investments and insurance) and refer our clients to appropriate professionals for services we do not provide.
- We work with a number of financial management firms. The investments, products, and services that we recommend are based on what we think best fits each individual client, taking specific needs, attitudes toward risk, and time frames into consideration. Products may change frequently, but our principles do not.
- We are compensated for our advice and expertise based on fees for services provided as determined both by the client’s needs and resources and by our time and expertise; in some cases, a combination of fees and commissions may apply.
- We are committed to continuing education in order to increase our awareness of the changing financial services environment so that we can best serve our clients’ needs.
- We continually evaluate our organization and processes in order to make sure we can service our clients’ needs efficiently and effectively.
- Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion. We conduct educational seminars and schedule speaking engagements with our clients and their contacts. We seek introductions from our clients.